Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JGeddings JGeddings is offline

Default Numbered lists does not format automatically

Cindy,

I seem to be having a similar problem. Although, I did use the Shauna Kelly
website to setup everything properly. Things worked great the first few
hours and then for seemingly no reason at all, I press 'enter' and it doesn't
pop up the next number. I have no idea what's causing this. I tried all of
the fixes suggested to you and they did not work for me, either. I just
thought you'd want to know you're not alone. If anyone gives you a
suggestion that works, I'll gladly give it a shot, too.