Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
timcwood timcwood is offline

Default How do I work with the Submit button in Word?

I am making a form in WORD to gather data (name, address, phone, etc...)
about individuals in a large group of people. When they complete the form,
they will click the Submit button. As I understand it, the button will send
the form with information via email to me, and then I have to enter the
information into a database manually. What I want to happen is for the
information to be automatically entered into a database when the Submit
button is clicked. Is this possible, and how do I accomplish this?