Gwen H

Default Multiple Records Same Page

I've searched this discussion group, and looked at the info on Cindy ?'s
website, and I'm still stumped. In the past I've set up mail merges to print
multiple records on the same page. There was a Word mail merge field that you
inserted to tell Word to continue with the next record on the same page. I
thought it was the field Next Record, but that doesn't work. What am I
looking for and where do I find it in Word XP?

I have a document with a one-row, two-cell table. The left cell contains a
list of field titles. The right cell contains my merge fields, which are the
field contents that go with the field titles. This document is created
weekly, and the number of merge records varies. The data lives in an Access
database.

Many Thanks!