PCOR

Many thanks for putting me on the right track

"Doug Robbins" wrote in message
See "Formatting Word fields with switches" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

interested. Questions sent directly to me will only be answered on a
paid consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"PCOR" wrote in message
Hi
I am attemoting to merge an EXCEL file which contains a heading TOTAL
Under that total are dollar valaue such as 620.00 or 1234.34
My trouble is that the mail merge shows as 620(no 00) 1234.34 shows up OK
How do I add the 2 zeros when reequired
Thanks

--
Norton Professional 2004 says this email is clean...believe it