Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default wrap to window

Thanks, Tony. I figured it must be there somewhere. That is certainly a more
understandable label, but if you're looking for "Wrap to window," it would
be easy to overlook.

"Tony Jollans" My forename at my surname dot com wrote in message
It is in the Advanced Options, under "Show document content", and its new
name is "Show text wrapped within the document window".

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Ordinarily it's in the View Options for Normal (now "Draft"?) view. I
don't
have Word 2007 installed, so I can't say for sure, but I don't think

that
"Wrap to window" has been eliminated.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"raymm" wrote in message
Yes, I can't find it there. Do you know where it is?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Have you searched the Advanced Options?