Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Setting default text wrap in 2007

Hi Chimelle,

The setting is in the Word Advanced Options area
(Alt, T, O, A) and scroll to the 'Cut, copy and paste'
section to set the default value for
"Insert/paste pictures as"

"Chimelle" wrote in message ...
Greetings all!

I am trying to set the default text wrap on pictures to "Tight" -- I have
added the icon to my Quick Access Toolbar but I'd like to set it to be the
default and cannot figure out how to do that. Any suggestions?
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP