Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fev[_2_] Fev[_2_] is offline

Default Word 2007 Building Block Organiser

On Sep 28, 3:12*am, Jay Freedman wrote:
I'd suggest using the folder C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Microsoft\Document Building Blocks. Word will load building blocks from any template stored in that folder.

The 1033 folder is specifically for US English, and the 14 subfolder is specifically for Office 14 (a.k.a. Office 2010). If your users apply other languages or use Office 2007 (or whatever version 15
becomes), templates in either of those folders wouldn't be loaded. That may be what you want, but you should be aware of the implications.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Thank you both for your answers, I will be adding them to a separate
template and place this template in the Building Blocks folder as it
will be easier to add further branding options to this template and
not overwrite user custom building blocks that may be stored in their
Build Blocks.dotx. I really appreciate the help.
Heather