Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
IamWhoIam IamWhoIam is offline

Default Where can I find Word's Pleading Wizard?

Ok thanks!

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote:

The agenda wizard, envelope wizard, fax wizard, letter wizard, memo
wizard, pleading wizard, and résumé wizard features were removed from
Word 2007.

IamWhoIam wrote:

I have an assignment that say "Word's Pleading Wizard will assist in setting
up the pleading form for you. Floow the steps to create and complete a
pleading template". But I can not find the wizard. Is it because I am using
Word 2007 and the templates are already made for me? Or am I just missing it?