Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default font turns red and won't delete

(The key you accidentally touched was Ctrl-Shift-E, the toggle for
Track Changes.)

On Jul 17, 8:14 pm, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
You have Track Changes turned on. You need to turn it off and then Accept
All Changes in Document. For more, seehttp://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trackchanges/HowTrackChangesWorks.htmlandhttp://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trackchanges/HowToUseTheReviewingTool...

"Ginny 38" Ginny wrote in messagenews
as I am typeing I accidently hit some key and the font turns red -- when I
try to delete it puts a red line through the words. It also puts a
horizontal line at the front of the lines. I CANNOT GET RID OF THIS FONT
OR
RED LINE. EVEN IF I REJECT IT AND IT DISAPPEARS ONCE I START TYPEING IT
COMES RIGHT BACK AND CONTINURES IN RED.