Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

Default How do you insert a block quote?

Tell us in more detail what you are trying to achieve - what do you mean by
a "block quote"

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Chrissy Kay" Chrissy wrote in message
Hi Everyone! How's it goin'? I would like some advice relating to
inserting
a block quote into your document. I used the paragraph indention, but no
luck!