Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I make Word remember where the last document was saved?

Ordinarily Word does do this, at least within a given Word session. If you
start Word fresh for each document, it will default to the folder you have
specified for "Documents" on the File Locations tab of Tools | Options. You
can change this path, and you can also add specific folders in current use
to the Places Bar in the Open and Save dialogs.

"Aaks" wrote in message
I am trying to save several files in the same location. However, each time
try to save a document, it goes back to My Computer, and I have to
navigate
to the folder I want to save my documents in. Is there a way for word to
remember and show the last location straight away, when saving multiple
files
in the same location.