Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How do I hide page numbers on some pages of my document?

Hello Boop

Boop wrote:
How do I hide page numbers on some pages (not just the cover page) of my
document.

you either isolate the parts where you don't want page numbers into
separate sections (and make sure that all sections have their own
headers or footers, not just copy the content from the previous section).

Or, you put an IF field around your PAGE field and check whether you're
not on any of the pages you want to suppress numbering.

The latter solution is only a good approach if you can rule out any text
reflow (which, under Word, might be pretty hard to rule out in general

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |