Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default how do Iprint color on paper without leaving a white edge

Cough up many thousands of dollars for an offset printing press. Most normal
printers, whether inkjet, laser or die sublimation have an unprintable
margin around the edges. Printing to the edges (called bleeding) is only
possible for high end printer.

The exception is that some photo inkjet printers have the ability to make
borderless prints. But note that this feature is designed for printing
one-off high quality photographs. If you start using this feature for a run
of newsletters, the church will need to mortgage the building to pay for the
special paper and inks required for this.

My advice is to not even attempt to print whole page coloured background.
Instead, purchase coloured printer paper. Alternatively, outsource the
printing to a local Print company - which may be the best solution. Talk to
the printers first and ask how they want the documents presented and follow
their advice.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"legerroberta" wrote in message
I'm trying to design a brochure or bulletin for our church but they want
the
color to go all the way out on all edges so that I don't have a white
border,
how do I do that