Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Peter A Peter A is offline

Default Allow Table Contents to Continue on Next Page

In article ,
says...
Hi There,

I have a Word doc (obviously) that I am working on. I have created a table
that has many rows and is 3 column wide. The problem that I have is that the
text that I type disappears off the bottom of the page and does not reappear
on the next page. How do you allow for cells to span multiple pages?

Thanks!

There's a row property "Allow row to break across pages" that determines
whether a single row can be split over 2 pages. If off, the entire row
will be moved to the next page as needed. However, if your text is
actually disappearing, it suggests that something odd is going on.

--
Peter Aitken
Author, MS Word for Medical and Technical Writers