Daiya Mitchell

If it's only 1 page, you should be able to set the doc to start counting
pages at 0, by using Format Page Number icon from the Header/footer toolbar.
Then the title page will be 0, no section breaks needed.

Alternatively, if the doc has only 2 sections (title page and main text),
use a SectionPages field instead of NumPages.

On 11/29/04 3:41 AM, "Eli75" wrote:

Hi, I have difficulty to create document that thas a Front Page that is not
numbered, but numbers start from Second Page in document and have to say
"Page No from Number of Pages". The problem is that I always get figure for
Number of Pages the number that includes Front Page....

I do know how to insert Section Breaks, I do know how to get Page No 1 on
second page of whole document BUT IT IS "Number of Pages" that mess the whole
process.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/