Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
word table problem

Default duplicated rows in tables why

I use a table at work that is over 20 pages long - sometimes rows from one
page are moved to another page as information is changed. On odd occasions
the top 2 rows (not the header rows) duplicate from one sheet to another.
Any entry made on one sheet is automatically entered on the duplicate row on
the next sheet. I have hunted many sites and asked many people, and have not
yet found an answer as to why this happens. When it does happen, | have to
enter all the information on a new row and delete the original row, this also
deletes the duplicated row. I am using word 2000
HELP
Sue