Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
word table problem

Default duplicated rows in tables why

"Anne Troy" wrote:

It's not really occurring, it just LOOKS like it is, so you're wasting your
time. One way to get rid of this behavior is to Table--Properties, Row tab,
uncheck Allow rows to break across pages.
But what I usually do is just Page up and Page down to "refresh" the view.
Could also be a bad video driver.
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com
Check out the NEWsgroup stats!
Check out: www.ExcelUserConference.com

"word table problem" word table wrote in
message ...
I use a table at work that is over 20 pages long - sometimes rows from one
page are moved to another page as information is changed. On odd occasions
the top 2 rows (not the header rows) duplicate from one sheet to another.
Any entry made on one sheet is automatically entered on the duplicate row
on
the next sheet. I have hunted many sites and asked many people, and have
not
yet found an answer as to why this happens. When it does happen, | have
enter all the information on a new row and delete the original row, this
also
deletes the duplicated row. I am using word 2000
HELP
Sue

Many thanks for your answer,

I have tried all that you suggested but the problem still persists, it also
prints out with the duplicated rows.
Sue