Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ed Ed is offline

Default resize a group of pictures in one go

Hello Resizing ... (?) and Jay,

Maybe I'm missing something (not for the first time) but ...

I'm using Word 2003 and I can re-size a selection of pictures (clip art, at
least)provided (I think) none of them is formatted as in line with text.

To select them you can either use CTRL-click or the selection tool on the
drawing toolbar.

Once they're selected you can re-size them by dragging the sizing handles:
this seems to re-size them proportionately. Or you can specify an exact size
in the format picture dialog (on the right-click menu): this seems to set
them both to the size you specify.

Cheers.

Ed

"Resizing a group of pictures" wrote:

How do I resize a selection of pictures in one go. I have tried the select
all option but then under the Format button the Picture option does not
display when I select all pictures.