Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Howard Hayes Howard Hayes is offline

Default page number on blank pages when using section break

I have a page number question regarding the blank pages Word inserts when I
request a section break start on an odd page. I realize that Word numbers
the last odd page and the add page following the inserted page. What I don't
understand is how to get the page number to print on the inserted page.
Perhaps, having no number on the inserted page may be the accepted standard,
but if not, how do I get the number to print.

Thanks in advance,

Howard Hayes