Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert S[_2_] Robert S[_2_] is offline

Default Is it possible to rotate an entire page by 90 degrees?

I am trying to print a document on A5 sheets. Unfortunately the paper jams
in my printer because it is half the "standard" page width for my printer.
I would like to fix this by putting the page into the printer sideways, so
the bottom edge is the full width of the printer. In order to do this, I
would need to rotate the entire page by 90 degrees. Is this possible in
Word 2003? It doesn't look as if my printer has this capability.