Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ADB_Seeker ADB_Seeker is offline

Default how do I add a template in an existing word document

After you open the template into a new document do the following:
Press CTRL/A (select all)
Press CTRL/C (copy)
Press CTRL/End key to go to end of document
Press CTRL/Enter to insert Page Break
Press CTRL/V to paste the template onto a new page.

If you want more than two pages, repeat the process, beginning with CTRL/End
to go to the end of the document.
Be sure to save it and name it.

Please Click Yes if my comments have helped.

"yazmama" wrote:

I guess I'm a bit technologically challenged. I am trying to create recipe
cards (as a Christmas gift to my future daughter in law)and since there are
only two to a page I want to use the template to appear on multiple pages. I
know how to create new pages but I don't know how to get the template to
appear on those pages. HELP!