Go to Format | Columns and click the button for One. Even if it is already
selected, click it anyway, then OK out. If this solves the problem, you will
have to make this change directly in Normal.dot; see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm or
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...alTemplate.htm for
instructions on finding and editing Normal.dot.

"Gazeppi" wrote in message
When I am typing a document, the page boundaries never show up and I can

type
a five page document and it still says that I'm on the first page. I just
upgraded from Office 2000 to Office 2003 and this problem started

occuring.
PLease Help!