Luc

Massimo,
Most probably you have an Asian language enabled. In that case go to Start -
All Programs - Microsoft Office - Microsoft Office Tools - Microsoft
Office - Language settings and disable any enabled East Asian language.
Start Word again.
Luc

"Massimo" schreef in bericht
Does anybody know what it means when in the four corners of the page in
print
layout view I see two little lines that form an "L" (on the upper right
corner, then in a specular way on the other corners).
They basically mark the margin positions.
I am not aware of any option which shows those symbols ...

thanks
Massimo