Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Summer Summer is offline

Default Find & Replace two lines at once

Do not select a Paragraph mark ΒΆ in your copy.

" wrote in message ...
I've already tried all these things, and I still can't get that thing to copy
and paste more than one line at a time. Imagine that I'm trying to copy and
paste a whole paragraph into that find and replace thing, and it's only
letting me paste the very first line of that paragraph. I need to have the
entire paragraph in there, but pressing enter after the first line will only
enable the find/replace function. I need to know how to copy and paste an
entire paragraph into that little line in the find and replace function, and
replace it with may another paragraph that contains more than one line. When
I copy a paragraph and paste it into the first line that says find what, it
only displays the very first line of the paragraph! I don't know how to get
the entire paragraph to come up in that find what space!!!