Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Lindsay McGibbon Lindsay McGibbon is offline

Default How can I use internat fax as default fax from Word 2007?

I have Office 2007 and due to problems with my fax modem and WinFax (not
fully compatible with Vista) have purchased internet fax software and license
which allows me to send any document as an attachment via the internet. I
can receive faxes the same way, via an email.

At present this entails scanning document to Picture Gallary (what a mess
that is) and then attaching it to my inrternet email over the web.

How can I set up MyFax as the default fax in Word, so I can send a fax
direct from word?