Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
[email protected] jimmydreamt@outlook.com is offline

Default Change Font for Whole doc including Header/Footer

On Tuesday, April 8, 2003 at 11:42:23 PM UTC+8, Evelyn Cramer wrote:
I want to be able to change the Font for just the whole
current document, including the headers, footers and
footnotes without having to change the Default Font. I
could accomplish this action very easily in one-step in
WordPerfect, but I am unable to find a quick method using
Word 2000.

Thanks all you guys, now I can change my Page numbers' font!