Jean-Guy Marcil

Ed was telling us:
Ed nous racontait que :

I often do reports with lots of tables that get added, deleted and
shuffled. Tiring of going back through the document after each change
to manually renumber the tables, I created a macro to help me.
(Unfortunately, due to other considerations, the use of specific
styles and fields aren't possible.) The macro finds the selection
point, sets a range to the beginning of the document, and counts all
the tables within the range. It then adds one, puts it in the proper
place, and we move on.

They made me use Track Changes on this round of reports, and I think
it may be messing with my macro. After successfully counting 35
tables, the next one suddenly numbered 49!! I turned off Tracking
and tried again, with the same results. The macro is below. Any
suggestions?

Have you accepted changes as well (Not just turn off Track changes)?

--
Salut!