Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Trish Trish is offline

Default Avery label template

Thanks, I had actually already tried that, and I kept getting a message that
my settings created a page larger than the paper size! I selected A4, and
then tried to create the labels that would fit onto the DL33. I am not sure
what vertical or horizonal pitch means, but it seems to default to the chosen
label widith and height size. Would be grateful if you could offer any
suggestions. Many thanks. Trish

"abarlowa" wrote:

If you go to the envelopes and labels:label options menu in word and click
on new label you can set the margins and height and width of the label also
the @ accross and the # down. I do not know if there is another way or not.
Hopefully this will help.

"Trish" wrote:

Hi, I am using Word 2003. I tried to download a template from the Avery
template site - label DL33, which doesn't seem to have come as standard (or
am I missing something?). I saved it to my templates (C:\Documents and
Settings\user\application data\microsoft\templates) having first changed my
settings to display hidden files. I can see it there, sitting next to my
Normal template, but how do I get it into my list of label templates, so that
when i am doing envelopes and/or labels it shows in the list - it is not
doing that at the moment.
Thanks.