Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Default word docs show up with html info on bottom of page

In the Open dialog box, make sure the Files of Type list at the bottom isn't
set to "Recover text from any file".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

wrote in message
ups.com...
we have a number of work stations hooked up to a server with all of
our files. each has word loaded.
my problem is one of the work stations show all of the word docs with
the html information on the bottom of the page.
I have compared all of the settings with the other work stations and
they seem to be the same. (unless i am missing some).
anybody any thoughts
kenny