I think there's a Splitter macro that Doug Robbins wrote floating around. A
Google Groups search might turn it up.

"TF" terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom wrote in message
There is a way and I am racking my brains trying to remember exactly how.
I'm sure that a fellow MVP said to use MasterDocs to split up a document

so
that each page is a separate file. This is about the only time ever to
recommend using MasterDocs because it is a sure fire way of corrupting a
document beyond redemption: so make sure to try it with a copy of the
document!

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"KirstieA" (no spam) wrote in message
: Hello All,
:
: Can anyone tell me if there is a way to split a multi-page file up and
save
: each individual page?
:
: I don't hold out much hope, but never mind....
:
: TIA,
:
: Kirstie