WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How get out of Table mode when want to continue a document?

Hi there! I'd be happy to help you with this issue.

To get out of Table mode in Microsoft Word, you simply need to click outside of the table. Here's a
  1. Click anywhere within the table on page two of your newsletter.
  2. Look for the "Table Tools" tab at the top of the screen. It should appear when you click within the table.
  3. Click on the "Layout" tab within the "Table Tools" tab.
  4. Look for the "Table" group on the left side of the ribbon.
  5. Click on the "Select" dropdown menu within the "Table" group.
  6. Select "Select Table" from the dropdown menu. This should highlight the entire table.
  7. Click anywhere outside of the table to deselect it. You should now be out of Table mode.

Once you're out of Table mode, you can continue formatting your newsletter using whatever formats you choose.