Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sapphire2 Sapphire2 is offline

Default Logo appears on word doc but prints all black

pI am having the same problem on both Word documents & powerpoint documents.
The logos on the documents look fine on my screen, but they are printing all
black!! Everything else is printing fine (pictures, fonts in different colors
etc) Only my logos are printing in black! The word document was sent to me,
I did not import the logo. On the Powerpoint document, I imported the logo
frm JPEG. Please help me!!

Thank you,

"Sissi" wrote:

I asked this about an hour ago so I'm sorry if I'm being impatient. My JPEG
logo stored in MY Pictures is easily inserted as a picture to a new word doc.
It appears perfect on the page. When I go to file, print.......all I get is
a completely filled in black box. If I go to My Pictures I can print a
picture.

This just happened. I've been printing the logo for months. I must have
done something . Thank you for aqnswering. Sissi