Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
User

Default different page margin on different pages

I went to the bottom of the page and did a Next Page section break. Once
done, I get the same footer as my 1st page (however I already have set the
footer to be different than the 1st page).

But if I just continously press enter to move to 2nd page (without setting a
page section break), i will not see the footer on the 2nd page (which is what
I want).

Any clues?

"Pat Garard" wrote:

G'Day User,

Use a section break instead of a page break at the bottom
of Page 1 - You can set different margins (among other things)
for different sections.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"User" wrote in message
Is it possible to have page margin A for 1st page, and page margin B for 2nd
and subsequent pages?