Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
bigairguy1226

Default Page numbering in a document with different page orientation

I have looked through and read the documentation that Microsoft has provided
with Word, and I am still unable to solve my problem. I figure this is
relatively simple to fix, so I'm hoping that someone can help me out.

I have an 18-page document with pages 15 and 16 setup with page orientation
of landscape, the remainder of the document setup as portrait. I have put
section breaks after page 14 to create a new section for pages 15 and 16. I
then inserted another section after page 16 so that the remaining two pages
could have portrait orientation. I am inserting the page numbers at the
bottom of each page; however, when I come to the sections I have created near
the end of the document, the page numbers fail to appear on the landscape
pages, and then start counting over for the last two pages. I have selected
the option for the page numbering to continue from the previous section, but
still to no avail. Any suggestions?

Thank you very much in advance,
Patrick