Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Customize menu commands box not wide enough for full macro name

It appeared three times - in fact you replied to one of your posts.
The customize dialog is fixed in width.

"pete_run" wrote in message
apologies if this appears twice, but its my first entry and the first does
not appear to have worked:

In word 2003 I have created some simple macros that I then add to a menu.
I right click on the menu bar and select Customize and get the Customize
box, then select Commands, then macros.
Each macro is preceded by what I suspect is some sort of location e.g.
Normal.NewMacros.mymacroname, or
FineReader8Tools.macroname

The problem I have is that the width of the commands box is limited and
does
not show enough of the macro name to differentiate it.

Is there a way to make this box/ window wider? I seem to recollect that
this
might be done by a registry entry. There are many other boxes that it
would
be nice to make wider and taller.