Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Patrick C. Simonds Patrick C. Simonds is offline

Default TextBoxes and CheckBoxes

I am creating a Form and on the form I am placing TextBoxes and CheckBoxes
which will be filled using VBA. My problem is that I have set the TextBoxes
and CheckBoxes to transparent and turned off their boarders, I have even
placed them behind text, but when the form is viewed on the screen they
block what is in front of them. When I have the form open in the design mode
and when I print the form, everything works and displays as it should. Any
thoughts?