Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kunsesq Kunsesq is offline

Default Legal Pleading Paper and Line Spacing

How do I access legal pleading line spacing format to create legal documents
(pleadings)? Where is this format, if anywhere, in Windows Vista? I don't
know where to begin and I have a brief that needs to be in by next Tuesday!
New computer, by the way.
--
Knucklehead

"The DEW" wrote:

When typing the parties in the caption, the lines default to double spaced.
When I convert to single space - the line numbers on the left side of the
pleading also go to single spacing. I need to keep double spacing on the
line numbers on the left but get single spacing in the caption setting forth
the plaintiffs and defendants ..... How do I do this ??? ..... Thanks