Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Patrick Patrick is offline

Default Font Change/Mail Merge/Labesl

I hate to be so dense, but I cannot even find "tools" in Word 07, to be able
to customize it! And if I could and then click "view field codes", I am not
sure what to do then. With all due respect, your webpage is just way over my
head.
--
Patrick

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Add a charformat switch to the field you want bold - see

Patrick wrote:
When I am doing a mail merge for labels and get to the "merge field",
I would like to be able to put the "last name" in bold. I can
highlight this field and make it bold, but it does not appear bold in
the "preview". Any advise?