Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John A[_2_] John A[_2_] is offline

Default Word has encountered a problem

I got help via microsoft on line help system, but that didn't resolve it.

I tried a few things myself and I finally resolved it by unchecking "Show
preview handlers in preview pane" in Control Panel / Folder Options / View.
There is clearly a conflict between the Word preview handler and Word. I
note that this also happens with Word 2010 beta

"Chelle" wrote:

I have the exact same problem! And geeeeez!!!! this poor guy John posted this
in jan and no bloody body has even bothered to reply!!!! Can't anyone reply
please???????????