Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BorisS BorisS is offline

Default bookmarks shown in doc

so the function is literally just to show me there IS a mark, not what it is?
Is there some field code view that will show it to me? Just stretching
here. Thx.
--
Boris

"Jezebel" wrote:

no

"BorisS" wrote in message
news
thanks so much. Is there a way to get the bookmark to "helptip" on
scroll-over or something that indicates which bookmark it is?

Thx again for such fast response.
--
Boris

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

On the Tools menu, click Options. Click the View tab. Click to put a
check mark next to "Bookmarks", and then click OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"BorisS" wrote in message
Is there a way for me to see where the bookmarks are in a doc,
without having
to go to each one? I have a doc that has MANY bookmarks, and before
placing
another on a spot, I'd like to have a quick way of seeing if there
is already
one there, so that I can reference that one, rather than come up
with yet
another one for the doc. The closest thing I can find is the
location-sorted
list of bookmarks in the insert-bookmark dialogue. I guess I am
looking for,
ideally, a way to see the bookmarks in the document itself (some
sort of
check in options or something, maybe, that shows the bookmarks as
comments or
something?).

Additionally, how to I get bookmarks to print/convert as part of an
Adobe
output from a bookmarked file?

Thx for help with either.
--