Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi AuthorizedUser,

I want to be able to link a table in a word document to a chart in the same
document, so that every time I update figures in the table, it will update
the corresponding chart.

Set up the table. Select it. Start up the chart application (it must be MS
Graph, not Excel). Delete all the data in the data sheet. Use Edit/Paste link
and the table data will be linked to the chart. Note, however, that Word
places a bookmark around the table, so you don't want to try moving it after
you've created the link...

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org