Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Combine multiple merges into one document

It is not clear if you are merging multiple records to each selected letter
and whether it is by each record that you want to combine the resulting
letters, or whether it is just one record at a time that is being merged to
multiple mailmerge main documents.

Also, how does the user select the letters with which the data is to be
merged?

There's no doubt that what you want can be done, but it is not clear exactly
what it is that you want.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"kaufmed" wrote in message
I have written an app in access to accept bio data for individuals. This
data is sent to word for merging. The catch: I have 60 different letters
which the data can be sent--depending on which letter the user selects for
the individual. I want to capture the resulting merge for each letter
type
and merge the letters into one master document that the user can
review/print. Any advice will be most welcome. Thank you.