Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Gordon Gordon is offline

Default Printing an extra-wide table

"Billybob" wrote in message
I know that long tables will break at rows to print on multiple sheets of
paper. But I have a table that is too wide to print even in landscape
mode
on the widest paper which my printer will accept. Is there a way in Word
2003 to break the table, for printing purposes only, at a column so that,
for
example the left 10 columns print on one page and the next 10 columns
print
on a different page?

I think I may have fixed it - I created a new document and set the height of
the row in the table to be an exact measurement in Table Properties....we
shall see.... :-)