Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Mindy

Default email merge

does it matter which email application I use, outlook express or microsoft
outlook?

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Use a letter type mail merge main document and when you go to execute the
merge, one of the available destinations will be email. When you select
that destination, a dialog box will appear in which you select the field in
the data source that contains the email addresses.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Mindy" wrote in message
Hi, I'm trying to do a email merge in word 2003. The directions say to go
Tools, Letters and Mailmerge and under select document type, click E-mail
message. The problem is under select document type, I have letters,
envelopes, labels, and directory. How can I add email messages?