Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default I REALLY do not like Word 2007

Give it a little bit of time. Many of us hated it at first, but after
customizing the Quick Access Toolbar so that it gives me most of what I
want, and Minimizing the Ribbon, I do find a lot things easier to do and am
quite happy with it even though the buttons from my custom toolbars addin
that were previously, conveniently arranged down the left and right sides of
the screen, now all appear in a chunk of the Add-ins tab/

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Reporter" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 6, 9:56 pm, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
See the "Why the New UI" series
athttp://blogs.msdn.com/jensenh/archive/tags/Why+the+New+UI_3F00_/defau...
(start with Part 1, of course).

Word MVP FAQ site:http://word.mvps.org
so
all may benefit.

"Reporter" wrote in message

ps.com...

Almost everything is worse. Word 2003 was just about perfect. I
cannot understand the reason for any of the changes.- Hide quoted
text -

I like most of what Microsoft did in the past. I have always loved
their languages and other products. There is simply no excuse for how
BAD this product is.