Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Phil Ardussi[_3_] Phil Ardussi[_3_] is offline

Default Book Format Large Document

So I have a long document; page size 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 or half an 8-1/2 x 11
sheet.

Is it possible to print, front and back, and assemble the book in the
correct order?

If my brain is working properly, sheet #1 would have a blank on the left
side, the cover on the right side. Turning that sheet over, you would see
the second page on the back of that cover, and the last page to its right,
and so on ... I think.

Is there a print setting to make this happen? The hang up is getting the
last pages to print in proper order on the back of certain pages that
comprise the first half of the doc.