THEArtistT THEArtistT is offline
Junior Member

Post creating a 2-up layout in Word

A client wants editable postcards (gift cards, invites and thank yous) to print themselves. I have a creative design already approved. I need to figure out how to put the design into Word and keep the body editable in two sections. Or would it be better to create an 8.5" x 5.5" document and have the client print it two up? I want to make sure the program or printer doesn't reduce the size of the design to "fit on page" or anything like that. Am I making this too hard? I'm thinking about just making an editable pdf instead.