Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Can't figure how to Automatically fill in frequently typed phr

You might consider investigating autocorrect instead as this inserts
immediately.

Weyana wrote:
n/m. Crisis averted. Had a fairly recent backup that I remembered
about, but slapping Word around a bit got it working right again
anyway. Still...what an inconvenience. I don't know about you, but I
don't actually have the 'titles' of all my AT's memorized, and have
relied on that prompt. I think I may just switch back to XP for
transcription and save the new developer/"PageMaker" format for
fiddle-farting around with in my spare time.

Thank you both again for putting heads together to discuss this!