Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Paragraph spacing background color

It would appear that you have applied the shading to the text rather than to
the cell. Try again, making sure that "Cell" rather than "Text" is selected
under "Apply to."

http://word.mvps.org

"Drew" wrote in message
I'm using tables in my word document and one of the cells has a background
color. Inside that cell I'm using a style that has paragraph spacing
before
and after the text. The problem is that when it creates this spacing, it's
always white. So I have these white bands above and below the text due to
my
background color in that cell.

Is paragraph spacing useless on anything other than white or is there a
way
to make this transluscent? or even make it the same as my background
color?

Thanks!