Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Locked Forms and Macros impacted

Either assign the macros to the keyboard or to buttons on a toolbar.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"A Bananna" wrote in message
news
I'm working on a document that has a Form at the top. After the Form I put
in
a Continuous Section break and then used the Protect Document option to
lock
that first section.

However, now, when I try to run one of the macros in the document, I'm
unable to see it - Macros is greyed out. The only way I can access them is
the VB Editor.

Is there a way I can lock that form and still have my macros run??

Any assistance will be appreciated.